How You Can Help
We hope you are as excited about this call. Would you please consider:
- Joining us in prayer!
- Making a monetary donation for the startup needs
- Holding a fund raiser
- A monthly auto-giving as we establish and grow the ministry
- Sponsoring a well
- Sending a team
We are amazed God has asked us to carry on this ministry. We all agree it is the most exciting, yet terrifying thing we have ever been a part of! We are simply everyday people, friends, Christians, with a passion for clean water and a heart for our Honduran brothers and sisters.
We look forward to partnering with you and continuing to provide access to clean water to the thirsty communities of northern Honduras. With your help we can provide both the physical water and the knowledge of God’s love to people who desperately need it.
Drill Team Cost
The Following Cost is Per Drilling Team. (The goal is to have two teams.)
- PRIORITY: Drill rig* = $90,000 (4 month lead time)
- PRIORITY: 50 pumps w/labels* = $21,500 (6 month lead time)
- 600 cfm Compressor* = $30,000
- Vehicle for Community Engagement Director** = $25,000
- 7 ton flatbed truck** = $35,000
- 21 Seat Bus** = $40,000
- Tools** = $11,000
- 50 water testing kits = $7,500
TOTAL DIRECT COST = $260,000
- Start-up legal expenses = $2,500
- Marketing materials = $10,500
- Travel fees for HWP during year one*** = $15,000
TOTAL IN-DIRECT COSTS = $28,000
* Purchased and shipped to Honduras. Drill rig & compressor irrevocably owned and maintained by AVI.
** Funds will be transferred to AVI for in-country purchase of these items. Equipment irrevocably owned and maintained by AVI.
*** If possible
To be determined, but will include needs such as repairs to equipment, savings for replacement of equipment, office supplies and marketing
Well Sponsorship – $6000 each
$500 Pump and water testing kits
$5500 Including, but not limited to:
AVI staff payroll and operational costs.
Drilling materials and well parts and accessories.
Finishes including concrete pad.
Customs duties and fees
AVI office maintenance and operations.
$700 plus flight, travel insurance and hotel stay in Houston if required (Note: Trip Participant Fee will be finalized once we have a drill rig on the ground in-country. Stay tuned!)